If you’re a qualified coach seeking to advance your career and maximise opportunities, you may be considering pursing a professional credential with the International Coach Federation.
Mentor Coaching is specifically for trained coaches who want to develop their Core Coaching Competencies to meet the requirements for an ICF Credential.
This is distinct from Coaching Supervision which is about providing personal and professional support to the overall wellbeing and practice of the coach.
ICF ACC and PCC credentials are recognised worldwide, and increasingly are becoming a requirement to work with clients in organisations, as a mark of the professional standards and ethics of your coaching practice.
As an ICF Professional Certified Coach I am qualified to offer ICF Mentor Coaching at ACC or PCC level – see below for more information.
You might also be working to develop a Coaching Culture in your organisation using the ICF Competency framework. In this setting, Mentor Coaching can be offered on a group basis to support your trained in-house coaches in completing their professional credentials.
If you’d like to speak with me about what’s involved so that I can guide you through the process, contact me today!
Some things to note:
- 10 hours of Mentor Coaching are required to complete your ICF Credential application, or to apply for renewal every 3 years
- 7 of the above hours can be completed as part of a group
- Associate Certified Coach requires you to have logged 100+ hours of coaching
- Professional Certified Coach requires you to have logged 500+ hours of coaching
- Other requirements aside from Mentor Coaching include completion of 60+ hours of formal Coach Training with supporting documentation, Recording & Transcript of Coaching Session(s), Completion of Coach Knowledge Assessment
- Further details about ICF Credentials are available here.
New Online Group Coach Mentoring Programmes now available with 3 group sessions over 3 months.
or schedule a call with me using the Booking button below: