Why Coaching Works … There are an estimated 47,500 professional coaches working worldwide and the profession is growing rapidly to keep pace with increasing demand
Coaching helps you to achieve your goals and be the best version of you that you can possibly be – getting past your own limits and beliefs to unlock your full potential, find your passion for work and life and feel fulfilled and successful.
Coaching techniques and principles are widely used in the sporting arena – helping athletes to prepare mentally to achieve their goals and maximise performance – and now the discipline of coaching is increasingly being used in business and life to help people realize their full potential.
Coaching differs from counselling or therapy in that it is all about moving forward rather than focusing on the past.
It’s not about offering advice or telling you what to do, but about listening, questioning, challenging and helping you to find the answers you need to help you to get on with your career and your life.
Call, skype, text or email us firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss what you want from coaching… and we can arrange a free initial consultation by phone or in person, followed by sessions or a programme to suit your needs.
About Your Coaching Sessions
- Individual coaching sessions are arranged at a time to suit you
- If you’re a new client, and I can’t meet with you as soon as you would like, I would be happy to refer you to another coach.
- Coaching sessions generally are at my office in Stillorgan, Co Dublin – but can be arranged on client sites / meeting room if available, or by phone or online video call such as Skype/Google Hangout/Facetime .
- Business hours are generally 9-5; limited evening appointments are available Tuesday and Thursday evenings, but usually booked up quickly.
- Sessions are usually 60 to 90 minutes in duration – typical programmes are 3 months or six months.
- A simple coaching agreement is prepared and signed by the coach and client – so that each understands what the other commits to.
- Clients must be over 16, and if under 18, a consent form must be signed by a parent or guardian – sessions can take place in the student’s home.
Your investment in coaching represents the importance you place on achieving results, and what achieving the outcome means to you.
Coaching is usually not a short term fix, but something that can have major impact and significance in your professional and personal life.
Executive / Leadership / Career Development Coaching
- Fees for Executive / Management coaching for Corporate Clients agreed on a case by case basis
- Example Executive Programmes / Packages
- Project Managers – 90 days coaching programme including Optional EQi2.0 Emotional Intelligence skills Leadership Assessment and Report
Team Development Coaching
- Coaching Skills for Agile Coaches
- Working on Team Dynamics, Building Trust, Developing Accountability
Private Individuals Coaching
- Three month Private Coaching programmes are €595 per calendar month, including email, phone, text support between sessions, and resources so that you can achieve your goals with the support you need.
- We can send you an online payment request via Paypal
- Payment facility via bank transfer
- Cash or cheque
- Invoice for business clients
Contact us on email@example.com to enquire today or phone +353 86 8162281 – When is good for you?
Realize Coaching is registered in Ireland – fully tax compliant and covered by professional indemnity insurance and is a member of the International Coach Federation (Irish Chapter)
You must be logged in to post a comment.