This six day programme, delivered over six months, aims to introduce participants to the art and science of coaching to enhance your leadership skills and increase your impact.
Coaching skills are fundamental to unlocking the untapped potential of those around you; rather than telling and advising based on your own experience – true coaching asks questions, and enables your team members to learn and tap into their own resources to resolve challenges and maximise their potential, enabling development of self-awareness and deeper learning.
As our world moves at an ever faster rate of change, our ability to lead others will not be based on command & control, but empowering and developing others to realize their true potential in an agile business environment.
- Understand the role and potential of coaching skills in enhancing leadership and professional development
- Have gained some practical experience in coaching skills
- Be able to apply coaching skills to their role as a leader and in their personal life.
This programme covers
- Relationship between Coaching, Mentoring and Leadership
- Communication & Learning Styles
- Active Listening
- GROW Model
- Values & Beliefs
- Neuroscience, Thoughts, Habits & Behaviours
- How we respond to external events
- Building trust & rapport
- Agreement and goal setting with colleagues
- Improving direct communication, asking powerful questions & providing feedback
- Facilitating Learning & Results – designing actions, ensuring progress and accountability
- Use of Language – metaphor, imagery
Programme & Project Managers, Agile Leaders and Coaches, Business Analysts, Team Leaders, Business Owners, Business Managers and newly appointed or promoted Leaders.
Contact us for further information or to discuss your specific requirements for a bespoke programme