- Associate Certified Coach – International Coach Federation: 2016-2019
- Certified as EQi2.0 / EQ360 / Team EQ Assessor in Emotional Intelligence Skills 2015
- ICF Ireland Board member – Director of Development 2015 and 2016
- Winner ICF Ireland Career Coach of the Year 2014
- Runner Up – ICF Ireland Coach of the Year 2014
Liz Barron has worked in partnership for over twenty five years with individuals, teams & organisations to introduce effective change.
She is a graduate of the ILI Diploma in Personal & Business Coaching, a member of the International Coach Federation and an experienced Workshop Facilitator.
Liz has also completed Career Coach and Relationship Coach training with the ILI, and is a member of the Coach Training team for student coaches on ILI Coach Training programmes.
Liz has a background in ICT, Project & Change Management and has mentored and coached project managers and teams working in both traditional and agile business change approaches.
Liz started her own coaching practice in 2009, feeling that she had finally realized (one of) her purposes in life!
She is married for over twenty five years with two grown-up children.
Having been a full time student and mature student; having worked full time for a large organisation and part time with a small company and more recently having started her own business, she understands the challenges associated with reaching your goals.
Liz says “I’ve come to think of coaching as a bit like going to the physiotherapist … you may need a few sessions, it can be hard work and a bit painful at times, but if you stick with it you’ll see the benefits!”
Leadership & Management Coaching
Since 2009, Liz has worked with hundreds of clients on their personalised programmes to help them achieve goals such as:
- Executive & Leadership Coaching; starting or expanding a business, managing teams, developing your vision, building emotional intelligence skills in yourself and your organisation
- Career Coaching; preparing for interview, looking for work, transitioning from one role to another, being promoted, retiring
- Personal Coaching; addressing difficult relationship, improving work/life balance, improving personal finances, getting past what might limit you e.g. learning difficulty such as dyslexia.
Liz’s coaching clients come from a variety of fields including Project Management, IT, Executives, Business Analysis, Medicine, Accountancy, Software Development, Change Management and many others.
She has delivered Outplacement & Career Transition Coaching to clients in Manufacturing and Financial Services through her associate role with LHH Career Transitions, and runs regular workshops on Career and Personal Coaching topics.
Corporate Coaching / Team Development
In-house coaching / development programmes which can be customised as appropriate include:
- Emotional Intelligence Skills
- Mindfulness for improved performance
- Team building & collaboration
- Building engagement between business & IT teams
- Communication & Presentation Skills
- Maximising strengths & resilience
Liz has also facilitated collaborative workshops and training for a range of organisations including AIB, EBS Building Society, Barnardos, HSBC London, Irish Central Bank, DCU Ryan Academy, Trinity / UCD Innovation Academy, Citi Bank London and government departments.
Portrait photography credit : Eadaoin Curtin at Firechild Photography
Life coaching, career coaching, personal coaching, CV, interview coaching, Liz Barron, student coaching, coaches, coaching blackrock, coaching dublin, coaching stillorgan, workshop facilitation, facilitator, career transitions, career change, mindfulness coaching