Liz Barron, Associate Certified Coach, of Realize Coaching & Consulting Ltd is a member in good standing of the International Coach Federation (ICF), and bound by the ICF Code of Ethics – which ensures that client confidentiality is maintained at all times.
Any personal details such as name, contact information, phone number, email address provided by client or prospective clients will be held and used only by Realize Coaching & Consulting Ltd for the purpose of scheduling or rescheduling sessions.
In some cases, client name and email address, and start and end date of coaching programme, may be provided to a professional coaching body (such as the International Coach Federation) so that they can verify that a coaching relationship exists, only for the purposes of the Coach’s professional credential approval. The nature and content of the coaching will not be disclosed. The data provided for professional credential approval may also include anonymous recorded audio client coaching sessions and transcripts.
Nature of Coaching
- Coaching is a partnership to explore options, offer support and create action plans. The process helps you to realize your vision and be the best you can be!
- As the client, you enter into coaching with the understanding you are responsible for creating your own results, and responsibility and liability for any actions you take.
- The coach commits their full attention during coaching sessions, and will listen, question, challenge and reflect what they observe. This process can be difficult but if you are finding it difficult it is usually a sign of progress!
- The coaching relationship is not counselling or any type of therapy. It is not appropriate for you if you have an active mental illness (depression, acute anxiety etc) or a substance abuse problem.
- The coaching relationship may be ended at any time by the client if they are dissatisfied. The coach may also recommend finishing if, after a number of sessions, the client is unwilling to engage with the process and take action to move forward.
- The coach may offer suggestions or recommendations from time to time, but their role is primarily to support you in finding the best way forward for yourself.
- The coaching relationship is confidential. As your coach, I will not at any time use any information given during coaching – except as requested/agreed by you. I will not divulge that a coaching relationship exists without your permission. I may request a testimonial but this would not reveal your name and is at your discretion.
- Occasionally I may request your permission to write a case study on your coaching experience for publication – you would have the opportunity to review this prior to publication and would remain anonymous.
- As part of my ongoing professional development and supervision, I may anonymously and confidentially share details with other coaching professionals.
- On occasion, for the purposes of professional accreditation, I may ask to record a coaching session (audio only), or be asked to provide your name and contact details to the International Coach Federation who may contact you to verify that I have coached you.
- We will decide together how many sessions you want. Typically sessions would be weekly or fortnightly; most people benefit from between 4 and 6 sessions; sometimes fewer or more are required to achieve your desired outcome.
- Depending on the timeframe, we may agree a programme of coaching support over a specific timeframe to meet your needs and ensure you stay committed to your goal.
- By agreement in advance, depending on client location, some sessions may be face to face, by telephone, internet or email.
- We will let each other know at least 24 hours in advance, if either of us needs to reschedule. This includes telephone or internet video sessions booked. If you give less than 24 hours notice, you may be charged.
- The client may wish to have a notebook or journal for use during sessions to record actions, or any ideas during sessions, which it may be helpful to refer back to later.
- Your investment in coaching represents your commitment to your goal, and the value and benefits you can expect to get when you achieve it!
- Individual Session Fees – Private Client (Career / Personal Development)
- €595 per calendar month for as many sessions as you need plus support in between by email and phone as required.
- Business / Corporate Client Coaching Programme – fee subject to agreement
- Leadership, Team, Executive, Business, Career, Outplacement, Personal Coaching.
- Fees will apply for at least six months from the start of the coaching process.
- Reasonable travel expenses may be charged for repeated journeys more than 1 hour from Dublin.
- Additional expenses may be incurred for appropriate online personality assessments (subject to agreement).
The client agrees to
- pay fees on agreed dates
- complete any “homework” and forward it the day before the session or as agreed
- arrive promptly
- be willing to:
- set huge goals, and achieve them.
- experiment, keep an open mind and try new things.
- re-visit decisions and assumptions.
Life coaching, executive coaching, emotional intelligence, team coaching, team building, personal coaching, Liz Barron, coaches, coaching blackrock, coaching dublin, coaching stillorgan, workshop facilitation, facilitator, career transitions, career change, executive coach