I’m starting a Leader Coaching programme with a new client in January and after our initial conversation I said I’d give her some questions to consider about what she wants to get from her programme, areas she wants to build, develop or change in relation to her work, performance and impact …
Here are the questions I sent her – maybe they’ll be useful for you too to help you consider your plans for 2020
- What would you say your longer term career / working life goals are in e.g. 5 – 10 years? What’s your vision for what will be happening for you / your career or business by then?
- What specific personal targets or outcomes do you want to achieve by end 2020? e.g. get better at delegating, manage work/life balance, adapt to change, make a bigger impact on… (make sure these are aligned with your work related goals)
- Are there any areas of working life that impact on your performance or that you want to focus on? Things that might hold you back?
- What strengths could you build further upon?
- Any relationships that you believe could benefit from being stronger?
- Who is your role model and why ? What qualities do they have that you would like to cultivate?
- Anything else that you noticed as you considered these questions?
Do get in touch if you want feedback on your answers ! Message me on the website or via social media.